Monday, July 26, 2010

I got a new job!!!!

That's right folks, I GOT A NEW JOB!!! I couldn't be more happy about it either. You are now looking at the newest employee of 180 Chiropractic & Wellness. I will be working 50% with patients and the other 50% working on billing. I'm really looking fwd. to the people interaction that I've been missing here at Dawson's. I start training today at 4:15. I'll go in everyday after I get off work here at Dawson's to do some job shadowing because the girl whose place I am taking is out next week. So wish me luck!! My last day here at Dawson's is Wed., August 4th...And then we are off to Texas for my brother-in-laws wedding!!

I'm really pumped about the wedding because Matt and I are road tripping with my mom and dad. It's an 11 hr. drive so it should be alot of fun. We love road trips! Matt and I also get to sing together at Josh and Julies wedding. I feel totally honored and cannot wait to sing with my hubby. :)

So this past weekend Matt and I went to see Salt with some friends. I would recommend going to see it. We thought it was great. Of course, you always have a bit of the cheese factor when you have those action films because everyone knows that one could not scale a wall like she (Angelina Jolie) did and of course I wouldn't dare try jumping down several stories in an elevator, but hey!...That is what makes the movie good. Without giving too much away, I would say it reminds me of a girl version of Bourne. Check it out! P.S. I would advise you that the previews are pretty bad at the beginning. Matt and I had to put our heads down because they were so bad...Just FYI.

I think this is going to be a busy week, but I am really looking forward to it! Hey has anyone ever tried E-Mealz? Dave Ramsey recommends it if you are trying to do a better job with budgeting. It creates your weekly dinner meal plan according to where you get groceries. For example, if you buy groceries at Kroger it will include a majority of the deals that are going on for that week in your plan, so it saves you a ton of money. Anyhow, every week you have your dinners planned out, how to make them, what to buy etc. and at most you spend about 40-45 dollars a wk. on dinners. We like it so far, so we'll see how it goes! :)

<3

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the E-Mealz but we're big Dave Ramsey fans in this household. I can't wait to hear how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EZ Meals...hummm never heard of it, but I'm going to research to try it. We are, like Laura said, huge Ramsey fans :)

    Congrats on your new job! A change is nice now and then. I cant wait to hear more about it when we venture down again in Sept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep you girls posted. Last nights meal was pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete