Thursday, July 15, 2010

Take a peek!

Oh gosh...Have I let this many days pass already? Eeeek I'm sorry...Actually I'm not really sure if I should apologize because I don't even know if anyone reads this thing! Haha. I should keep up with it anyhow. I figured I would post just a few pics of Matt and I's apartment just to document our lovely first home together, which we absolutely love and are so blessed to have. :)

We were able to buy this dining room set because of Matt's sweet grandparents. This was their wedding gift to us.



Matt has had this couch for quite sometime so we figured we could use it and spruce it up with a few pillows for color.



Our great friends Lauren and Spencer let us borrow their dresser. Matt and I don't have a ton of closet space so having this dresser and the other that matches our bed works perfect. I was so excited when I found the M & B at Anthropologie...I thought it added a little spice to the room.



Finally, my favorite find so far!...Our television stand. Matt and I found this for a good price at a tag sale (yard sale) in Franklin. You know, I've talked about doing this ever since we bought this, but I want to do something with the middle part of it where the ferns are. Suggestions are welcome! :)



That ends the lovely 1/2 tour of the Jenkins' home. It's open for any guests who wish to come through the Nashville area! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures - it looks great and like you've added your touch! It's SO Brittany.

    And I do read so keep updating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read too...although I've been horrible about blogging on mine too.

    Mark us down for a weekend in September to visit-I cant remember which ones you guys have open so if you get a chance...remind me!

    Miss you both,
    Rox

    ReplyDelete